Rovtop Pack of 10 Rings for Cribs and Parks – Helps your Baby to Stand Easily (Blue × 4, yellow × 2, green × 2, red × 2)
It is a more suitable gift for children in cots.
The diameter of the hole can not be too big or too small.
This not only can exercise the fingers, but also avoid the full entry of the hand, avoiding clogging.
It is ideal to help the child out of the crib.
Develop manual skills and eye / hand coordination, visual perception and motor skills.
Clinging to the rings were lifted more easily, which they could not have done without these rings.
The handles are made so that the accessory to the box is firm and functional, as if they were an integral part of the box.
Rings for bed baby, universal Practical and colored to help your child stand up.
Material ABS and fire resistant, 100% non-toxic and odorless, highly insulated and heat resistant. Protect the health of your child.
– Age limits: 6 – 18 months
– Length: 16 cm x 4 cm, extraction ring: 5 cm
– Suitable for the width of the edge of the crib 1.5-2.5 cm
4x Rings (Blue)
2x Rings (Green)
2x Rings (Yellow)
2x Rings (Red)
- Brand Name: Rovtop
- Manufacture: Rovtop
- UPC: 643824968370
- 10 Pieces Bumper Rings: Four colors (red, blue, green, yellow). Different colors, used to exercise the cognitive ability of the child. Length: 16 cm x 4 cm, extraction ring: 5 cm.
- Help your child get up: For baby cribs, universal Practical and colored to help your child get up. Ideal to help the baby out of the crib.
- Exercise your child: Develop manual skills and eye / hand coordination, visual perception and motor skills Subtle differences in length to improve the flexibility of the child’s hand.
- Space saving: Particularly space saving, particularly not bulky, you can use it not only at home, but also during the trip. Suitable for the edge width of 1.5-2.5 cm cradle. Without screws or tools required.
- Material: Composition of textile raw materials 100% polyester, ABS and flame retardant materials, 100% non-toxic and odorless, highly insulated and heat resistant. Protect the health of your child.